Reviews- Eagle Acupuncture (Eagle,ID)



“As a result of back surgery, I was diagnosed with a disrupted nerve, causing trigger points. I lived with daily pain for a year and a half, which greatly affected daily life and the quality of my life. My family doctor recommended physical therapy or anesthetic injections. Physical therapy did not work, and I did not want to have medications injected into my body long term. In my search for help, I found that acupuncture had helped others with trigger point pain, so I checked several options and found Eagle Acupuncture. I am excited to notice good improvement in lowering the intensity and duration of the pain, and in my body’s abilityto relax the muscles. It feels like a miracle, and is giving me back hope. I can’t thank Tony Burris enough for that!


Eagle Acupuncture is such a friendly, relaxing place. I feel like I never want to quit going for treatments. Tony provides the perfect balance between professionalism and friendliness. He is very knowledgeable, creating a feeling of trust in his treatment plan. I feel comfortable and relaxed during each treatment.


I would love to tell everyone to try Eagle Acupuncture. I think it is something that everyone should treaty themselves to, even if they have no problems. Just to improve relaxation and reduce the effects of day-to-day stresses is enough reason to try it! I was worried that it would hurt at first, but Tony assured me that it wouldn’t. I am happy to report that it actually feels very good!”


Kay Romero

Caldwell, Idaho




“I saw an ad for acupuncture in an Eagle flyer.  I had been having sciatica pain on the right side for quite awhile.  I decided I would give acupuncture a try since we were planning a trip that would involve a lot of walking.  I only went four times in a two week period and I was amazed at how quickly the pain went away.  After the first visit I really couldn't tell a difference but after the second I knew the pain was getting better.  By the fourth visit I was pretty much pain free.  Tony was excellent in explaining just what he was going to do and how it would feel.  I would recommend Eagle Acupuncture if you have pain.”


Nancy Harvey

Eagle, Idaho




“Highly recommend an acupuncture experience with Tony. He is both personable and knowledgeable, working out of an office with amazing energy in a fantastic downtown location. I immediately felt better after my first session and will be returning for subsequent sessions!”


Michele McTiernan-Gleason, CHHC, AADP

Director CTP Recovery Wellness

Boise, ID




“I was at a very low point when I picked up my phone to call for help because of the pain (with shingles). The gentleness of Tony was so amazing. I feel he listened to me and I felt right away that everything was going to be OK… I was right. Don’t wait as long as I did to pick up the phone to call Tony for help!”


Teresa Christensen

Garden Valley, ID




“For two months, I had been dealing with a pinched nerve in my neck which caused a throbbing pain in my left arm. My M.D. could do nothing for me other than offer pain relief medication. Tony was very helpful in describing exactly what he would do and how it might feel. He was also very careful to make sure I was comfortable and doing OK. After two sessions of acupuncture the pain in my arm went away. I have been pain-free for four weeks.


Some people feel uncomfortable in trying something as different as acupuncture. They may have to try all the other options before they are open to trying it. I would highly recommend Eagle Acupuncture to them. Tony will help alleviate their anxiety and I believe they will have success in getting rid of their pain!”


Cinda Warburton

Star, Idaho



“Tony is great! I was considering taking a medication to calm my “busy brain”, as I called it, but meds have side effects so I sought an alternative. So glad I did- Tony said the Chinese call it the “monkey brain”. In two visits all but one lonesome monkey had left. By the third visit my mind was clear, my focus is beautiful, priorities straight, breathing restored, calm throughout my body. No more monkeys! Thank you, Tony, for your medicine.”



Rebecca Olson

Boise, Idaho




“For the first time in seven years, I am completely pain free thanks to Tony Burris and Eagle Acupuncture.”


Cougar Crush

Treasure Valley Roller Girls




“Having Tony with Eagle Acupuncture as a sponsor for Treasure Valley Rollergirls has been an amazing asset!  Tony has a vast knowledge base to help us with injuries and general health concerns.  Acupuncture has helped us focus more on the game and less on aches/pains.”


Boobie Houser, M.D.

Treasure Valley Roller Girls





“I was lucky enough to get an amazing gift from my sister of 10 acupuncture sessions after an Abdominal Hysterectomy. My recovery before the acupuncture was painful and the drugs I was given did not react with well with me. I saw great results with my first session with the “Amazing Tony.”  I was surprised at how at ease he made me feel and he exudes kindness and healing energy. Today is my last session for awhile because I have to go back to work but I can say 100% I would not be going back to work feeling this good if it was not for the amazing work Tony has done.


I have been to acupuncture practitioners in the past and with all honesty can say Tony is the best. To think all I had to do was move from Seattle to Boise to find such a skilled professional. So total sessions I think has been  7. I am going to use the other 3 sessions wisely. I have felt so good that I am recommending  Tony  and Eagle Acupuncture to everyone I meet. One more thing I had some pretty bad depression after surgery and acupuncture has eliminated it entirely. Jann  ,the gal at the front desk is so friendly. You will love this place! I sure do.”


Wendy Barrington

Boise, Idaho




“I started seeing Tony Burris for acupuncture treatments because I was under large amounts of stress between work and personal life. The stress was becoming so much that I could feel pain in my legs, feet and ankles, up my back and in my neck and shoulders. My hands were tight little balls that wouldn’t relax. My shoulders were so tight, they were practically touching my ears. Ever since my first session with Tony, I have felt like a new person. The tension is gone in my shoulders, I don’t feel any more pain in my legs and my body feels so much better. Even though the stress of work and life has not gone away, I really feel that Tony has helped my body release the tension and stress instead of hold on to it. He has truly changed my life and I will refer anyone and everyone to him that might be experiencing the same symptoms.

Thank you!”


Sara Jacobson

Boise, ID





“After two months of chronic pain, many medications and several painful procedures all of which failed I was diagnosed with Interstitial Cystitis. It is a painful bladder syndrome that I was told had no cure. I was given a list of foods not to eat and was suggested physical therapy. While researching IC on the Mayo Clinic website it suggested acupunture as a treatment. I made an appointment with Tony at Eagle Acupuncture and after four visits my pain was gone. This was my first time to receive acupuncture and I am so happy to be pain free and grateful for Tony's professionalism and compassion. The treatments are very relaxing and my over all well being has greatly improved. I highly recommend Eagle Acupuncture.”



Gina Santucci

Eagle, ID




“I wanted to write and let you know how happy I was that I came to Tony and had acupuncture treatment for my problems- at the Seven Oaks charity auction last Fall, I bid on and won a package from Eagle Acupuncture that provided an initial assessment and treatment. I purchased their donation package because I have had chronic congestion, as well as some numbness in my left thumb that was not going away, and leg spasms at night. Additionally, I was under a great deal of stress.



I conveyed these symptoms to Tony, he did his initial examination, and proceeded with my first treatment. After my first treatment, I had one of the best nights sleep in a long time.  Tony continued to treat me with acupuncture and an herbal supplement, and after a few treatments I noticed a marked improvement in all my symptoms. Additional treatments and I am feeling better than I have in a long time; congestion gone, numbness in finger gone, muscle spasm in leg gone!



I would certainly recommend Tony and Eagle Acupuncture to anyone who has problems that don't seem to resolve by traditional Western Medicine methods.”


Peter Huestis

Eagle, ID




“After suffering a lower back injury, I went through a long series of treatments from my chiropractor without finding relief.  In the past I had found this to be a pretty reliable method of treatment, but this time I had barely made progress.  After having over twenty (20) treatments over a two-month period, I was still experiencing intense pain and had not been able to resume my five-day a week exercise routine or even the most basic of my daily activities.  It was depressing to be in so much pain for such a long time and not be able to actively participate in my own life.  I was just desperate enough to take the suggestion of a good friend and try acupuncture.  I did a little research and decided to make an appointment with Tony Burris.  Upon arrival, I found their office to be warm and inviting and the treatment rooms were soothing and peaceful.  Tony could not have been more kind and professional and he put me completely at ease.  I felt no pain during my treatments with him and after just two treatments, my back pain was completely gone.  I was stunned (and thrilled!)   I would highly recommend Tony at Eagle Acupuncture for anyone looking for pain relief of any kind.  This will be my first go-to method for pain relief in the future and I am grateful to have found this wonderful place of healing in my own community.



Kari Christiansen

Boise, Idaho




“I'd like to extend a huge thank you to Eagle acupuncture for helping me overcome my post-partum issues. After giving birth, I experienced severe post-partum anxiety, anemia and insomnia. New moms know gthey won't get much sleep, but I couldn't sleep even when our baby slept. I knew something was wrong! With the help of Kristen Burris' acupuncture treatments, support and naturalistic tools, I've been able to significantly minimize these issues. I was an acupuncture skeptic-- now I highly recommend it to new mamas as an amazing post-partum treatment!”



Allison Mewes

Boise, Idaho





“Tony has done wonders relieving the tension in my back! After just a few sessions I feel like I have a new back!


Steve Bumgarner

Eagle, Idaho




"The breathing relaxation techniques seem to be working. My Parkinson's symptoms are improving in some areas. I am certainly glad I decided to try this!"



Janet Breski

Boise, Idaho




"I've heard that acupuncture can help with migraines for about the last 8 years. I finally took the chance and tried it after having 8 migraines a month for the last 6 months. I am so thankful I came to see Tony! In as little as 6 visits my migraines are gone. I am a life-long believer in acupuncture!



Kimberly Minter

Boise, Idaho




“I’ve tried everything to get relief from sciatica pain, but the one thing that really made a positive difference was Tony Burris of Eagle Acupuncture!”


Trisha Kruse

Star, Idaho




“I was 5 before I realized that I was supposed to be able to breathe out of my nose. Needless to say allergies and asthma have been a part of my life for 41 years; weekly shots, steroids, allergy medicine from A-Z. Nothing worked. I adjusted to living with a constant cold and cough for decades. I’ve had treatments with Kristen since Jan. 2011 for back pain and then for allergies and asthma. Very pleased with the results. No more asthma meds, steroids, Sudafeds, etc. This is the first spring/summer/fall I’ve gone with minimal allergies. My quality of life has improved through acupuncture. My many thanks goes out to Eagle Acupuncture for giving me the ability to live without the disabling effects that seasonal/chronic allergies can bring. Back pain has subsided by at least 80% as well.


Michelle Trevino

Nampa, Idaho




“Amazing difference after treatments with Kristen! I absolutely love coming to the center and finding a solution to underlying cause for symptoms. Thank you.”



“I have never experienced anything like the caring and amazingly effective treatment I received from Tony Burris. My low back pain was crippling me. I am amazed and grateful for what I have experienced. Thank you, Tony!”


Martina Altshud

Boise, Idaho




“Tony listened, asked questions and, most importantly, met all of my expectations.”


Connie Honaker

Boise, Idaho




“I was facing a surgery on my hip. After seeing Tony, I don’t even think about the pain because it’s gone!”


Jan Bryant

Boise, Idaho





“I feel so different than I did when I first came in to see Tony, it’s unbelievable.  It’s the first time I’ve been pain free in years.”


Carolyn Overton

Boise, Idaho




“Tony 's professionalism, bedside manner and level of care for his patients reside in his genuine personality. His aim  really is to help! ”


Maritza Macy-McRea

Honolulu. HI



“Tony helped to save what could have been a really painful week of walking on vacation. Hip pain from a dislocation was making it incredibly difficult to walk. After only 4 treatments I was pain free and now a huge believer of acupuncture! Thank you Dr, Feelgood!”


Rebecca Poedy

Emmett, Idaho




“What a delight it is to know you and have experienced your dedication to health and wellness. Thank you.”


Laura Rubenstein

San Diego, CA




"I went to Tony Burris first for lower back and hip pain. With acupuncture, my hip and back pain are gone. Then he worked on my G.E.R.D. and hiatal hernia. He has stopped my G.E.R.D. and helped my stomach."


James Buck

Ontario, Oregon




“I’m so glad I found Tony. Acupuncture has been life changing!”


Heidi Fahland

Boise, Idaho




“Tony really helped me to feel normal again. I have energy after suffering from gastroparesis for months. I have energy and feel like myself again!”


Krystal Plocher

Meridian, Idaho




“Tony got rid of my back pain. Thank you, Tony!”


Hilda Hobson

Eagle, Idaho




“My husband and I started trying to get pregnant in Dec. 2010. We did get pregnant naturally right away but suffered a loss Jan. 2011. We started trying again to conceive naturally in April 2011 and tried unsuccessfully until May 2012.It was at that point we decided to learn about IVK and visited the local reproductive center. After one visit my husband didn’t feel that was our best route and decided to speak to a friend of ours who referred me to Kristen. I immediately schedules and appointment with Kristen. My first visit to her was on 6/18/2012. My husband and I were still trying to conceive naturallyduring this time. Only three weeks after my first visit with Kristen I had a positive pregnancy test! I am now in my 17th week and couldn’t be happier! I continue to see Kristen to support my pregnancy. She is the reason for this amazing miracle. Because of her experise and help my husband and I will be the parents we’ve longed to be!”


Shelley Morrissey

Boise, Idaho




“All I can say is thank you Tony for changing my life in so many ways. I suggest everyone to try something natural when your body is hurting.....the knowledge they hold is brilliant and the products they recommend are amazing! The book all of America needs! The Whole Life Nutrition Cookbook...bloated? headaches? asthma? acid reflux? arthritis? Depression? Maybe you just have a food sensitivity. I have too much to say about going natural but it has changed my life!


Carly Rapp

Eagle, Idaho





“I just wanted to drop you a note to let you know how totally impressed we are with what Tony has done for us. Just as he knew he would, Tony has converted one of the biggest skeptics, my husband, to a believer in acupuncture. He will no longer suffer with those debilitating episodes with his back that long again. Although he has yet to experience a set back since he has last seen Tony, now he knows exactly how to treat it! I must admit, I was waiting until allergy season really hit to see if the treatment Tony gave Josh really worked. Now that the pollen levels for grass (one of his biggest triggers) have reached the extreme levels, Josh is almost a normal human. He is just a little bit stuffy. Given the fact that he is now taking NOTHING for his allergies, this is huge!! He was taking Singulair, Claritin and pseudoephedrine daily, with little relief. He is outside playing golf almost daily, and without having to deal with such severe allergies, his is having a great year! We have literally spent thousands of dollars trying to treat his allergies, and we were considering spending thousands more on allergy shots. I’m so glad that I called you instead!!! Thanks for everything!! ”


Lynnae Gliege

Eagle, Idaho




“I came to Tony Burris mainly due to carpal tunnel syndrome. I had been told by my doctor that I should have surgery. Tony took the time to listen to me, uncovering other areas along with my primary illness that he could help me overcome with acupuncture. Tony was quite kind, gentle, professional and dedicated to helping me. I never felt any pain. My carpal tunnel disappeared after a few treatments. I strongly encourage you to make Tony your acupuncturist. Be prepared to be amazed!”


Rick Allen
San Francisco, CA




"I was so pleased with the results I received from Tony Burris. I am a very conservative western medical gal. I found myself in such chronic pain three months after a shoulder injury that I could only survive the day on heavy pain medication. I was willing to try anything. You were so kind and positive. Acupuncture made me nervous. I thought it would hurt. You were very informative and gentle. After two treatments I felt measurable improvement and by the fifth treatment I was almost pain free. Thank you for your knowledge and helping me through a tough time."


Crystal Friday

Eagle, ID